Corporate Customer Service Trainer
Sorry, this job has expired.
We are currently accepting and actively reviewing resumes for a Corporate Customer Service Trainer role for our corporate office.
As the Corporate Customer Service Trainer you will be responsible for the onboard training of new Customer Service employees and the continual education training for our current teams. In this role you will be based out of our corporate HQ campus. You will enjoy a full suite of benefits with generous company contribution, and a professional business culture that embraces personal development.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent; a college degree is preferred.
• Previous training experience or 1 year related experience. Or equivalent of education and experience.
• 1 year of customer service experience is required.
• Prior web development experience preferred.
• Knowledge of curriculum development
• Training on all products and services associated with Customer Service for our company's brands.
• Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, use of computers and software, interpersonal skills, quality & process issues, and product knowledge.
• Maintain and update intranet site with all necessary information (changes to processes/procedures, new features, changes to existing policies and/or new policies, etc.) utilized by Representatives. Notify the department of updates.
• Monitor and report training progress of new and existing trainees and inform management.
• Confer with management and supervisors to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
• Maintain access and templates for Customer Service department applications (CSE, Letter Writer, etc.)
• Conduct regulatory research and work with legal and compliance to maintain regulatory compliance for life, health and Part D process, policies and procedures.
• Conduct user acceptance testing of Customer Service IT application to approve functionality changes/fixes.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Proven presentation/facilitation skills.
• FrontPage or HTML skills or basic knowledge.
• Must have the ability to speak effectively before groups of employees.
• Must have the ability to give honest and productive feedback.
• Able to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team.
• Ability to perform root cause analysis (RCA) of issues for customer service to assist in resolution.
• Ability to implement process improvement initiatives outlined by management.
• Ability to author and maintain insurance plan information provide by actuary.
Click "Apply now" to send us your resume. Qualified applicants will be contacted and asked to schedule the initial interview.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.