Direct Support Program Manager
Sorry, this job has expired.
Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
We are now hiring a Direct Support Program Manager.
As the Direct Support Program Manager you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a program that directly supports persons with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities. You will oversee the hiring, supervising, training, coaching, disciplining and evaluating of all program staff, while ensuring that the needs of program participants are met and their health, safety, and welfare is assured.
We offer the following benefits:
• Competitive salary based upon relevant experience.
• Generous paid time off accrual and holiday pay.
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, IRA.
• All trainings are paid work time.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of experience working with individuals that have developmental and/or intellectual disabilities.
• At least 1 year of supervisory experience, preferably in an organization that provides services to persons with disabilities.
• Must pass criminal background check, pre-employment and random drug tests.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance.
• Must successfully complete training as outlined by DDID regulations, including first aid and CPR certification.
• Must meet applicable federal, state and/or local health requirements relating to communicable diseases.
• Oversight and management of the department’s functions and staff.
• Supervise, coach and develop a staff of direct support professionals (DSPs).
• Ensure all policies are followed by staff, including medication administration, documentation, medical appointments and follow ups, Plan of Care compliance.
• Lead staff in working toward participants achieving their individual goals.
• Responsible for keeping accurate and confidential records on all individuals being served.
• Responsible for the timely completion of incident reports and providing notice to all parties in accordance with DDID regulations.
• Verify staff time cards are complete and accurate, and approval is timely completed each pay period.
• Ability to frequently walk, bend, stoop, kneel, squat, sit, reach overhead, and occasionally lifting up to fifty (50) lbs.
• Good computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.