Workers' Compensation Legal Secretary
The workers’ compensation department of this AV-rated Insurance Defense firm is actively recruiting an experienced Legal Secretary for their Tampa office.
We are offering an immediate starting opportunity and interviews are currently being scheduled. Compensation will commensurate based on experience level.
You can expect to enjoy the following benefits:
• Tampa office is conveniently located outside of downtown.
• Covered, free parking.
• Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), supplemental insurance options, and vacation time.
• Compensation based on experience and annual performance review.
• Well-established law firm with an array of specialties where you can diversify your experience and knowledge.
• Conservative business culture balanced with employee appreciation days and collective celebration of employee milestones.
• Prior experience as a Legal Secretary is mandatory for consideration.
• 2 years minimum employment at defense law firm, with an emphasis on workers compensation/insurance defense preferred.
• Excellent typing speed and accuracy with a minimum of 70 wpm.
• Transcribe legal documents such as pleadings, petitions, letters, etc.
• Schedule events, confirm events.
• Maintain the attorney calendar.
• Monday-Friday. Occasional overtime may be available.
Click "Apply now" to generate an email to the office recruiter. Please include your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.