Sorry, this job has expired.
San Antonio, TX
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
We are now hiring a Maintenance Manager.
As the Maintenance Manager you will oversee and perform a combination of duties involving general maintenance of the plant. You'll also be responsible for mentoring the Maintenance Technicians.
In addition you will be required to take on more administrative responsibilities, including budgeting costs, negotiating contracts with product vendors, and hiring personnel.
Benefits you can look forward to include:
• Competitive wage
• Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Company-paid Basic Life & AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• 401(k) retirement savings plan (Up to 5% company match)
• Paid holidays and time off
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 5+ years maintenance experience.
• Experience in welding and fabrication.
• Familiar with MSHA rules and regulations.
• Complete daily service requirements of the plant. Inspect plant for preventative maintenance issues.
• Fabricate and repair conveyors and hoppers.
• Perform equipment repair as needed.
• Perform general maintenance and wear prevention of equipment throughout plant.
• Serve as senior Maintenance team member to assist Maintenance Technicians.
• Assist with monitoring the financial impact for the facility.
• Delegate general tasks to direct reports, as necessary.
• Cross-train with Plant Manager on general essential facility functions to serve as a back-up.
• Adhere to on-call schedule issued by the Plant/Maintenance Manager.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Ability climb stairs/ladders up to 100 ft., stand for long periods of time, and occasionally work at heights greater than 3 feet.
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Ability to understand the type and quality of materials being produced.
• Ability to use various electric and air powered hand, welding, and cutting tools as needed.
• Ability to repetitively stand, walk, bend, stretch, reach over shoulder height, and frequently lift heavy equipment.
• Ability to walk on uneven terrain.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.