Sorry, this job has expired.
401K / Retirement plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
An established company located a short distance south of Louisville Kentucky is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Manager.
Direct manufacturing operations on multiple shifts through a team of functional line leaders, supervisors and technicians. Ensure increasing levels of customer and employee satisfaction while improving the efficiency of manpower, materials and machines.
EXCELLENT PAY AND BENEFITS:
· Medical / Dental / Life/ STD/ LTD
· 401(k) Retirement Plan Match .50 on the $1 up to 6% after 6 months
· Paid Holidays
· Vacation Entitlement
· Climate controlled environment
Post high school education preferred or equivalent experience.
• Five to ten years supervisory experience in an automobile manufacturing factory setting preferred.
• 5-10 years required experience minimum of production operation including: Management of people and process implementation.
• Minimum 5-10 years Production and Process Improvement experience
• Must lead by example, be a good communicator, and negotiator - excellent people skills
• Flexible: Must fit in and work well with all kinds and types of people
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and multitask.
• Experience in a factory setting preferred.
• Consideration of safety and health factors in all processes.
• Maximizing yields (reduce scrap).
• Minimizing off-specification product.
• Maximizing throughput (pieces produced per cycle time).
• Maximizing equipment utilization.
• Consideration of scheduling and timing of production.
• Examples of overall plant administration are:
• Leadership and training.
• Organization of personnel.
• Planning for current and future production requirements.
• Implementing plans and checking on progress.
• The most important duty of this position is to help accomplish short and long range objectives in any area of plant operations as necessary or as requested.
• Ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
• Demonstrate excellent decision making skills and people skills.
• Poses coaching and mentoring skills, able to provide sound guidance and be able to develop those who are direct reports.
• Have excellent communication skills. Understand the importance of quality assurance of product.
• Accuracy in recordkeeping, following directions, adaptability, team – oriented, able to accept change and require little or no supervision.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Limited travel; 40% office work; 60% on-site plant work. On-call continuously. Potentially called back to the plant during off-duty hours.