Sorry, this job has expired.
We are currently seeking an experienced ARNP (Nurse Practitioner) for an established organization in Frankfort, Kentucky.
As the nurse practitioner, you will provide and coordinate primary care to patients including history, assessment, planning, intervention, consultation and the maintenance of accurate and current patient records. You will also work as a team member with our nurses and physicians and assist in delivering high quality care to every patient.
We provide an excellent salary and benefits package.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
• Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program.
• Current Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Licensure.
• Current Nurse Practitioner certification in specialty area.
• Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Maintain a panel of patients as the assigned primary provider independently.
• Order and interpret diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patient’s age-specific needs.
• Implement interventions to support the patient to regain or maintain physiologic stability and monitor its effectiveness.
Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm with on-call rotation.