Warehouse Operations Manager
Now hiring a Warehouse Operations Manager. This is a full-time, mid-level leadership position.
As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for leading select supply chain initiatives aimed at reducing costs, improving profitability, increasing customer satisfaction, and implementing best global processes and practices.
• Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university, or 5 or more years of experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Develop a strong team focus on process management and continuous improvement.
• Assign staff and monitor flow of all trailers and other materials through the warehouse process.
• Manage, organize, and encourage teamwork within the workforce.
• Keep up-to-date with the key performance indicators and ensure targets are met.
• Brief supervisors and team members on the issues for that particular day.
• Responsible for all quality-related issues and direct investigation claims for proper identification of root cause, incorporation of corrective actions, and follow-up verification.
• Ensure quality objectives are met while operating within the allocated budget and meeting delivery deadlines by being flexible and working in the most efficient way with the given resources.
• Ensure the successful administration of human resource programs such as employee review procedures and performance evaluations and that they are conducted in accordance with company policies.
• Ensure the health, safety, and cleanliness of the work environment and oversee inspection of all vehicles and machinery.
• Ensure maximum production and optimal safety and cost-effectiveness of the entire warehousing operation by directing supervisory personnel, determining workforce needs, managing all aspects of personnel training, and communicating any/all policy, procedure, delivery, reporting, and/or scheduling issues.
• Accurately administer all timekeeping, payroll, and attendance tracking for direct reports.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to develop and grow cross-functional relationships.
This is a split-weekend position. The shifts are:
• Sunday and Monday nights (6pm-4:30am)
• Friday and Saturday days (6am-4:30pm)
Our ultimate desire is to create an environment that gifts Team Members the peace of mind in knowing that they are valued, understood, and encouraged to become the best version of themselves. If we sound like an environment you would like to consider for your next career adventure, we would love to hear from you. Apply now.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.